Dangerous

♫ You understand, they got a plan for us
I bet you didn't know that I was dangerous
It must be fate, I found a place for us
I bet you didn't know someone could love you this much 





Sometimes when the job can be dangerous you gotta pack a little heat >.>

How do i look so dangerous.. you ask? well.. let me tell you ;)


Hair: [LeLutka]-GLORIA hair/Naturals
Top: Blueberry Paige *Mesh* Tied Buttoned Shirt Black
Pants: Blueberry Paige *Mesh* Belted Skinny Jeans Dark Blue
Shoes: [Gos] Boutique - Isabella Sandals - Black
Cuffed Suitcase: PILOT - Serious Business [ Floral ]
Gun: ..thats a secret ;) 
Poses: [Atooly] Female Pose Pack 15

Body Mods: Lola Tangos, Slink hands

Song:
Big Data - Dangerous

PS. just watched this video.. and its kinda creepy. lol... ENJOY!



post signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.