Green Thumb

Now I realize that this may have come a bit late in the season for green thumbing (severely, late) but I have just come across what could possibly be my new favorite store, Dysfunctional Designs.
They have a wide variety of literally everything! but mostly landscaping decor. They have an edgey feel, a bit rustic if you would, but alot of it is super beautiful and would also fit theme in any modern home :) 
While I was there I walked the entire sim (and wow is there alot!) they have awesome things such as vines that grow up your house, flower planters that you can shape around your yard and even paths with twists, turns, and elevation (sweet!) 
They also have pretty much anything you can think of in order to make your own garden. and you know what the best part about this is? they are super affordable and low prim! 
I know you guys are probably thinking I'm exaggerating but I'm not. I believe my entire garden I've created is under like, 40 prims. its awesome. 
anyway, at least I'm in season for growing some super pumpkins and wine grapes are always fantastic! and I cant wait to grow my garden the next time I visit :D 


Busy in the garden from sunrise.. 
'Til noon.

Want to see these amazing products? 
Fountain: [DDD] Tiered Fountain (Animated)
Yellow Flower Bed: [DDD] Gardenbed - Freebie Y. Flowers - Circle *FREE*
Ferns: [DDD] Deplanted Fern Clump - Dark *FREE*
Path: [DDD] Rock Path
Fence: [DDD] Wood & Rope Picket Fence - Straight
Buckets of Corn: [DDD] Harvest Bucket
Grape Vines: [DDD] Vineyard Grapes
Pumpkins: [DDD] New Pumpkin Garden Plot
Log (in the back): [DDD] Hollowed Forest Log & Mushrooms *FREE*
Stone wall (in the back): [DDD] Sculpted Stone Wall *FREE*
Fern Garden Bed (behind fountain): [DDD] Fern Garden 1 *FREE*

As you can see, alot of awesome freebies as well :) looking for a landmark? 
Here you go.. 
Dysfunctional Designs 

post signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.