All I Want For Christmas..



is youuuuu! :3

this is my FAVORITE christmas shirt.. well.. besides my uglyishcute xmas sweaters. but i have been looking for a shirt with these lyrics forever.. and they have finally appeared! :D
they were in the paper.doll 12 days of christmas (for members only) and they gave away tons of great stuff. but yes this is my favorite!
speaking of favs. these sunglasses.
i look soooo ballllinn. js! :p
&& the leggings i got in a hunt :)

Tank: :Paper.Doll: Graphic Tank 2: All I Want
Leggings: DeeTaleZ wool tights brown norway
Boots: *Kookie* Pomski Boots -  Snow white
Bike: {what next} Christmastime Bicycle Pose Prop  (boxed)
Sunglasses: [[SHADE THRONE]] RUNWAY SUNGLASSES revised (gold)
Deer!: d-lab sit Reindeer white-ve
House:  *Poetica* Christmas Cottage

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.