The last week of "Ms. Pelazzi"


Hai everyone! 
if you havent noticed my blog has been quite bare these last two weeks and i greatly apologize to my followers / sponsors, but it isnt without reason..
im getting married in 10 days!! (sl of course) 
sooooo as you can see im super excited, super stressed.. i am putting the venue together myself so it has taken up alot of time.. 
but PLEASE dont fret or be upset, i have an ongoing list of all my items to be updated and ill try and throw in a few posts here and there..

but i WILL BE going hord 115% after the wedding and i hope you all can understand :)) 

in the mean time.. 
here are a few shots of the photos we took for the wedding invite.. 
have a nice lazy sunday!





tell me which you like best? 
<3 

PS. If your wondering where i got this amazingly adorable dress, Apple May Designs. I maay have gotten a certain other dress from there too ;) they have an awesome arrangement of dresses!! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.