Shopping Galoreee

So today I had the day off and found out BOTH Reign AND Floorplan were having 50% off sales. So naturally I picked up my youngest and we went shoppinggg! 
we got a ton of awesome shoes and boots for the upcoming winter, and momma got some new decorations for the house :) 


Outfit
Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ Aurora Mesh Hair
Top: paper.arrow slouchy.tank.gacha M-Lara(BETA)/mint 
Skirt: REIGN.- COVEN SKATER SKIRT (MAITREYA) CATS #4 (The Epiphany Event)
Leggings: IMBUE. Cat Socks + Lara Applier!
Shoes: REIGN.- Coven Ankle Boots (Maitreya) #11 RARE (The Epiphany Event)
Scenery
Closet / Ottoman: ~BAZAR~ Glam-FEMALE closet
Boots on display: Reign
Signage: Floorplan
REMINDER:  50% off sale at Reign and Floorplan!! 


and here is a photo of me and my daughter Kae in matching jellies!! she did this photo too ^^
shes so talented!! <3 mama loves you!


post signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.