A family that yogas together...


After hitting big at epiphany, my husband, my daughter and I all wanted to try out our new work out clothes.. so we popped in an old yoga tape and got down to business! 
what did we learn? 
1. a family that yogas together, gets goofy and definitely doesn't get the job done xD
2. my ass is HUGE in comparison to this petite child!
3. dad needs to get longer shorts *giggles*

Here is a list of our Epiphany yoga gold! 

Scenery: SEUL - Yoga Session (RARE)
Our Outfits: :PARKER: x KITJA. Lexy Shorts (RARE), Top, and Socks 
His Outfit: Blank Line 
Her Hair (blonde): Olive & Fiasco (RARE) 
My Hair (brunette): Elua
Need a TP: Epiphany
Need a less laggy TP: Epiphany Mirror Sim

This song goes out to my ridiculous family 😋  (yes this is what we yoga'd too -.- ) 


post signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.