When your a Blogger..but also Mom

Oh I'm sorry mom, were you doing something? were you taking a picture? if i stand right here am i directly in front of your camera? if i hide in a back can you still see me? is my head too big? are my feet showing? *giggles*

even tho my kid loves to photobomb me.. i wouldnt have her any other way <3 

My Outfit
Hair: TRUTH HAIR Ember -  light browns
Top: LAZYBONES - Joanna Bralet - Holiday
Sweater: -Pixicat- Calm.Cardigan (White) (unpacked)
Jeans: Blueberry - DWL Fun - Maitreya/Belleza/Slink - Midnight
Shoes: REIGN.- BRAIDED BEACH SANDALS- (MAITREYA)- TEAL #8
Necklace: Kibitz - Jamba necklace - silver
Drink: brocante. koozie gacha / can well blue

Wanna know what my kid is wearing?
Hair: *barberyumyum*T02(anime)
Outfit:  =Zenith=Summer T with Jeans Skirt (Blue) -Maitreya
Shoes: #EMPIRE - Muscari

Background?
post coming soon... 

post signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.