Catitude



As a cat lady, I find myself instantly happy every time I see indications of other cat ladies...Like yesterday. A car drove by me with a bumper sticker that said "Catitude" and I was like YES CATITUDE! and I wanted to signal out to the other driver that I too have catitude..but what is the correct mime for, "Hey Lady, I see you're a cat lady, I am a cat lady too, Respect." 
Unfortunately there isn't one, so I just moped on by..

Outfit
Hair: Stealthic - Paradox 
ShirtVinyl - Fletcher Pocket Tee Pak FLF 
Pants[VALE KOER] HIKEDUP SWEATPANTS 
Shoes: REIGN.- LAZY SLIDES

Scenery
Pictures*ionic* MEOW
Cat Accessories:      +Half-Deer+ 
+Half-Deer+ Cat Clutter II - Kitty Treat Jar 
+Half-Deer+ Valentine Side Table 
+Half-Deer+ Cat Clutter - Bowl of Kibble
+Half-Deer+ Cat Clutter - Scratching Post
+Half-Deer+ Cozy Cat Condo - Candy 
+Half-Deer+ Cat Clutter - Toys Toys Toys
+Half-Deer+ Cat Clutter II - Cat Bed

Cats:        O.M.E.N 
O.M.E.N - Mischievous Kittens - Curious Kitty - Flamepoint
O.M.E.N - Mischievous Kittens - Spoiled Kitty
O.M.E.N - Mischievous Kittens - Curious Kitty - Gray Tabby
O.M.E.N - Mischievous Kittens - Curious Kitty - Havana Brown
post signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.