30 Reflections




Alright Pisces, it's our month! and this Thursday (the 8th) I will be turning thirty. Yep, that's right, I am celebrating #ThirtyThursday. It can be quite intimidating when you don't feel like your life is quite in order and where you would want it, but then again you think, yeah, that's right, I'm going to be 30 now, and I am wise(r), and I give less fucks! With this I feel like, maybe it won't be so bad.
Onward Pisces!

Outfit:
Hair: Navy&Copper - Breve Grayscale (Blush)
Top: ~Nerido~ Brea Sweatshirt (Blush)
Pants: TETRA - Skinny zip capris
Shoes: REIGN.- MADELINE HEELS- (FISHNET STOCKINGS) (50L Friday)

Scene:
Mirror/Jewelry Case: :[P]:- Milla Armoire (Frou Frou) - Only two more days for this event! 
Skybox: REIGN.- BABE CAVE #1 RARE

Accessories:
Necklace: *AvaWay* LOVE Necklaces
Watch: [Deadwool] Fermo watch - 14. female, RARE
In my hands: FetchxVeechi - Medium Coco Bronzer




post signature




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.