Mother of all Fatpacks

Disclaimer: this set up is a little different than usual.. but this is a special kinda outfit :D 

Fatpacks. 
Some of us love them, some of us hate them. Especially when there are exclusive prints involved 
( damn you candydoll for those gorgeous florals!! ) 
I very, VERY rarely bite the fatpack bullet. Unless I could see myself going back to this same item many times, and if it is under X amount of dollars. 

For anyone who lives under an SL rock - There is a HUGE sale at Blueberry and Vinyl (and a few other places) have up to 50% off items, including fatpacks. 
So, Here I go. I did it. The leggings.. THE leggings. everyone knows which ones I'm talking about, The Blueberry ones that came out this winter with a super awesome exclusive print hud in the fatpack, that everyone including both my kids have that I never ever had *sniffles* 
They are finally on sale for ~$780L  (!!) So I did it!
And boy do I not regret this.
Not only are they gorgeous and the prints are amazing, BUT they come with an option to wear with boots 
(FINALLY SOMEONE GETS IT!) 
gahhh! thank you blueberry!

As for the top/dress, that is from Vinyl, it was 30% off, not as much as I had hoped for, So I actually didn't get the fatpack, but opt'd for 3 individual sets that come with a solid color and print, which brings me to 6 of these badboys. (the fatpack was about ~910L, If you got it, I still recommend it) 
The leggings fit seemlessly under this dress and is just naturally a gorgeous set. 
I have LITERALLY changed my (same) outfit over and over again ... as you can see XD

The Blueberry / Vinyl sale has just been extended so be sure to check it out, and if you're a cheapskate like me.. 
GRAB THOSE FATPACKS NOW! 

ok, now onto the info..
Tops: Vinyl - Chai Slip Dress **ON SALE NOW 30% OFF**
Pants:  Blueberry - Cake **ON SALE NOW 40% OFF**

Hair:   From Left to Right
Exile::Closure 5 Color Naturals pack
[MINT] Enchanted Child {Gacha} Unicorn - BrownSugar
TRUTH VIP - April 
TRUTH VIP - March
Beusy: Kitty-Cap Style [Breaking Hearts Gacha] - RARE

Necklace:   From Left to Right
MG - Necklace - Pearls - Colour Mixing Necklaces
MG - Necklace - Love Catcher Heart
.Atomic. Accessory // Collect Moments - Antique Brass
MG - Necklace - Karina Court
MG - Necklace - Sugar Heart

Shoes:   From Left to Right
REIGN.- Rhone Boots- TAN
-KC- MAUI SANDALS
REIGN.- NIKKI HEELS
REIGN.- Lemon Wedges **NEW**
[VALE KOER] TACTICAL FLIP BOOTS BLACK


.. ok now that I look at all these outfits in a row, I'm starting to think this is like a vinyl/blueberry/truth/MG/reign parade šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

If you made it this far.. you deserve a song of the day



post signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.