The Truth



Truth just hit us in the face with one amazing sale, 75L hair color packs, and 70% ALT clothing. 
Dayum.  (Fatpacks here I come! :P )

So after shoving my way through Truth, I put on my new top and my new do' and hit the streets for a little more morning shopping (and selfies)... and of course thats always when mom calls. xD 
but everyone got time for mom <3 

Hair: TRUTH HAIR Tyne
Top: ALT by Truth - College Sweater
Jeans: Blueberry - Tali 
Shoes: [BREATHE]-Amanda Heels
Nails: alme.   Golden Lines Light
Phone: VPHONE MIRIAM BENTO V2 (comes with Vista Bento AO)

Where Am I? Ummm.. I actually think I'm at Purple Poses.. they have a cute sim :D 

     Currently Always 
Head: Catwa
Skin: Plastik
Body: Maitreya
AO: Vista
 aka just like everyone else basically ðŸ˜…

anywho
Congrats on hitting 10 years Truth! We surely are enjoying it.
Sale is going on until May 12th so keep hammering through! 

TRUTH

post signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.