It's Just a Bunch of

 

 
 
For the first time ever, I am *magically* on schedule with my pumpkin and Halloween posts! 
I must have put a spell on myself 😏  (JK thanks Zoe 💜 )

Also I want to mention that I have been accepted as a blogger for Plastik, and this is a pretty big deal for me, since,  I have been shopping there for probably 9 (or 10?) years! Back since it was named Tokeo Plastik (!!) Plastik's style has always been close to my heart, a little on the dark, punky/weird, fantasy side, esp since I have been an elf for so long ^^ 

Anyway, shout out to Plastik, who is about to keep me staying weird. <3 Thank you.


What am I doing? Making a Love Potion, Duh
Crate/Rug/Papers/Bowls (all one item): HPMD* MakeMesses!-Dried Flower- blue*A(rug)
Open Kit (to my right): :[P]:- Traveling Potions:// Potion Maker Case RARE
Jars: :[P]:- Traveling Potions:// Herbs - Spice (& Berry)
Open Book:  :[P]:- October Spellbook (Gift!)
Cauldron (behind me): DISORDERLY&randomMatter / PotioMagicae / HangingCauldron / RARE (Salem Event)
Pumpkin:  Refuge - Hocus Pocus Pumpkin (Salem Event)
Wishing Well: Jian :: Wishing Well
Where's Waldo: Can you spot my bunny kid?  

What am I wearing? 
Hat/Hair: Magika - Sorcery Halloween Hat  (oldie but goodie!)
Jacket/Top: Blueberry - Kimi Jackets - Leather - Black
Skirt: Blueberry - Kimi Skirts - Suede - Black
Boots: #EMPIRE - Scilla - Black
 
 
post signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.