Witches Britches



Happy October everyone! 

Yes that's right, not only am I an elf, but I'm also a Vampire!
and as the hat states, a bit of a [w]itch 😏
I have been an elf/vampire hybrid for over 9 years in SL 😱
AND I have been teased relentlessly for this, but ya girl Suki is one of a kind. don't hate!



 

Oh! You thought I had pants on!

Ha, got emmm. 😋😋

 
Outfit
Hat/Hair: .Atomic.. Hair // Witch Bitch - Glamorous @ Salem
Necklace:  paper.arrow.co neck.wrap tied
Bottle: Peaches 'N Cream - Blood of a Broken Heart [gacha]
Top: `M.BIRDIE / beach,glow,&you-LongShirt2 Maitreya [gacha]
Shorts: *HolliPocket* Bootie Babe Shorts-bg black maitreya [gacha]
Shoes: #EMPIRE - Bouvardia
 
Scenery
Pumpkin Patch: [DDD] New Pumpkin Garden Plot
Scare Crow: {what next} Scarecrow - VIP Group Gift
Hay: Botanical - Rectangle Hay Bale
Little Fence: [DDD] Wood & Rope Picket Fence
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
post signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.