Hep Alien

WHY WON'T YOU DANCE WITH ME?
I'M NOT NO LIMBURGER!
ah, nothing like being home alone so you can dance and jump around, and sing at the top of your lungs in a judgement free zone*! (*except for your cats..) 
This alien outfit from Leviosa is throwing me back to my good ole punk days, so I'm popping in the angry girl music and getting down to it! #angryitaliangirldancing #flailinghands 

Outfit: 
Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ Sheryl Mesh Hair - Solar Ombre
Headphones: Foxes - LuxeBox August
Sunglasses: REIGN.- Hippy Glasses # 14
Necklace: :[P]:- Radikal Gatcha:// Holo Necklaces Pot
Shirt: Leviosa Dope Alien Tee RARE
Jeans: Leviosa Alien Queen Jeans
Shoes: REIGN.- MINI SLIPS- FATPACK (unpacked)
Oh you like my room? ...

Bedset: :CP: Clarissa Waterbed 
Closet: ~Bazar~ Glam-FEMALE closet  
                                 Stay Wild: floorplan.
                                We're Open: floorplan.

Songs in my Queue for tonight... 


^ PS. ZOMG GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY 2 SO SOON!!! 
post signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.