Hello Rockview

Happy weekend guys! :)
and as you can see I'm still kickin it with that 90's look! mixing it with a little FLF from today
3 things in this photo hold near and dear to my 90s heart..
1. These boots! - I had "borrowed" these from my cousin in 9th grade *cough* / never gave them back so this is an awesome reminder to how tall I felt in the hallways and also how much I fell on my ass when I slipped!
2. This bike! - BANANA BIKES!! who could forget these and why aren't they still around?? sure they hurt your hoohaa if you fell forward too fast, but you could also share with friends! and thats way more important
3. Push Pops! - OH SO DELICIOUS! just stick it on your finger and go.. until it gets super sticky then you abandon lollipop fingers and start biting! ei. photos below 


Where Am I?
My grandbabies sim! sorry it's private :( but isn't it gorg?!

What Am I Wearing?
Hair: !Oleander ~ Minerva. Galaxy [ FLF 2/17 ]
Lipstick: Izzie's - CATWA Dark Lip Tint 
Necklace Set 1: REIGN.- Tattoo Choker- Moon
Necklace Set 2: :[P]:- Holo Choker:// Pegasus  [ 90's Rewind Event ]
Top/Jeans Combo: [Cosmic Dust] - The Katelyn Outfit - Light Blue  [ 90's Rewind Event ]
Boots: Sweet Thing. Cyber Stompers - Noir  [ 90's Rewind Event ]

What is stuff?
Bike: [tmk] low-chari blue [ FLF 2/17 ]
Pose 1: • .La Baguette. •
Pose 2: Frozen 

Always Being Me
Body: Maitreya
Head: Catwa
Hands: Vista Bento
Skin: Plastik



90's Song of the Day:

post signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.