Vino Please



I finally did it! 
I dipped and got a Bento head!! wooo! 
I got the Catwa Catya (like most) but i made my own shape! so proud! and so happy to be able to  create my own face again ^^ 
anywho, Vino is my favorite, "finally, a wine glass that fits my needs" 😄 🍷🍷🍷🍷
also not to mention, this nail polish is damn amazing!! I found them on marketplace and they offer all appliers, so if you have maitreya feet and bento hands, you can use both the maitreya and omega applier for each :) no need to buy 2 or not match! gahh! amazing :) Thank you Alme!! 
Outfit
Hair: Exile::The Evening Lights Natural Fusion
Top/Cardigan: ::GB::Off Shoulder Cardigan
Jeans: Blueberry - Melanie - Vox
Shoes: REIGN.- Platform Flip Flops (Maitreya-Mid)- GLITTER-  #18 (gacha)
Wine Glass: 13. MADDICT - Bottle Wine Glass - Common (gacha)
Nail Polish: alme.   Golden Lines Light 
Background
  [Bad Unicorn] 05 Hype-Beast Backdrop
Everyday Wear
Head: Catwa Catya
Hands: Visa Bento
Body: Maitreya
Skin: Plastik


Side note: 
I would like everyone to know the struggle of which it took to get only these 2 photos.. esp when you have a cute and crazy ass family 😂
my two delightful daughters found their way into every one of my photos.. and then my darling husband... rofl 

Which brings us do our song of the day...  💙

DEDICATED TO MY BEAUTIFUL GIRLS

ok I'm done rambling ♥♥
post signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.