Forever 90s!

I have SERIOUSLY been waiting all month for this event since the second I heard about it!! I was definitely a 90's kid, I wore jelly shoes (omg they made my feet so dirty and with patterns xD ) I had everything Tye Dye and Aliens, Lisa Frank, and choker necklaces. It was a great era to be a kid in! before electrics truly took over our lives!   This event was everything I dreamed and hoped for, though I still haven't gotten all the gachas I want, I pretty much went balls to the wall on everything else :O So over the next few days expect it to be completely retro :)  


Some outfits are just so amazing, you can't distract them with a background!

Outfit
Hair: .Olive. the Trishie Hair  [ 90's Rewind Event ]
Sunglasses: #EMPIRE - Arcade Dec '16 - Cat Glasses - *black*
Skin: :[P]:- Catwa Head Applier - Glower
Lips: #adored - maj lips - cosmic edition {catwa}  [ 90's Rewind Event ]
Necklace Set 1: REIGN.- Tattoo Choker- Moon
Necklace Set 2: :[P]:- Holo Choker:// Pot  [ 90's Rewind Event ]
Top/Jeans Combo: [Cosmic Dust] - The Katelyn Outfit - Grey  [ 90's Rewind Event ]
Purse: REIGN.- Thats So 90s Bag  [ 90's Rewind Event ]
Nail Polish: Over the Moon: 90s patterns
Shoes: Garbaggio // Katya Platforms (Maitreya) - Black  [ 90's Rewind Event ]
Around my ankle: -RC- Step Skip! - Pink  [ 90's Rewind Event ]
 [ 90's Rewind Event ] - TP HERE

and just incase you dont have spotify... 
post signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.